Production Planning consists of master scheduling and capacity requirements. Master scheduling provides a means for entering forecast data in order to produce a master schedule for future months. Capacity requirements works with existing factory orders, forecast orders and work center information to produce reporting on the availability of factory resources for the manufacturing process.
- Optionally includes forecasts
- Highlight exceptions (shortages)
- What-if analysis of capacity
- Work center load inquiry
- Forward loading schedule by work center
- User-defined planning horizon